AICUP Member Meeting on Collaboration
2014 in Review
This year's Member Meeting on Collaboration, held on June 12-13 at the Hershey Country Club, was a great success with 216 total attendees representing 52 member colleges and 48 corporate affiliates. During the two-day event, 50 volunteer speakers conducted 21 informative workshops in the areas of finance, facilities, technology and campus safety.
Dr. Ken Smith, President of Geneva College &
Chair of the AICUP Member Services Committee, led the "Members Only" session.
The first Brian C. Mitchell Award for Excellence in Collaboration was presented to Victoria Justus of Turning Bird Consulting to honor her ground-breaking work with the AICUP-sponsored EPA self-audit program from 2003 to 2009.
Victoria Justus receives the Mitchell Award from
Tim Alexander, VP of Finance & Administration.
AICUP thanks all who attended -- and staff members are already brainstorming ways to make next year's Member Meeting on Collaboration even more innovative.
Thank you to our Display Vendors!
Adobe * Barton Education * Butz Family of Companies * B.C. Zeigler * CampusGuard *CenterPoint * Constellation *
* Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates-Architects * Derck & Edson * Entech Engineering *
* First American Education Finance * GCA Services Group * Gilmore & Associates * Grant Thornton *H.F. Lenz Company *
* Highland Associates * IKM * IMC Construction * Journey Education * Kinsley Construction *
* The Learning House * Massaro Corporation * M&T Bank *National IPA - a Provista Company *
* Parkhurst Dining * PSECU * The Quandel Group * RLPS Architects
* Sightlines * Sota Construction * Stahl Sheaffer Engineering *UniqueSource * Visual Sound *
* Wagman Construction * Warfel Construction * Wells Fargo Insurance