AICUP serves as the channel through which business, industry, and the foundation community can show their support for Pennsylvania's private colleges and universities. For more than 50 years, the Foundation has been working to link businesses and higher education in partnerships that benefit today's students and tomorrow's leaders. From the nearly $50 million contributed through the Foundation on behalf of private higher education in the Commonwealth, students at our member institutions have enjoyed increased scholarship, community service and technology opportunities to better prepare them for the challenges of the next millennium.
Giving opportunities include:
- Unrestricted Support - Allows flexibility in our ability to serve our member institutions
- Scholarships and Award Programs - Tailored by the donor, these scholarship and/or award programs provide support to students who show exceptional commitment to community service, major within a specific academic discipline, or who maintain a certain grade point average.
- Institutional Grants - Provide funds to our member institutions for special projects such as campus-based technology enhancements, curricular innovations, and opportunities for student volunteerism and community service
If you would like to support private higher education in Pennsylvania, please contact Cindy Duck, Assistant to the President, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 717-232-8649, ext. 230.
AICUP offers our member colleges and universities several excellent scholarship opportunities for their undergraduate students. Members each year receive a scholarship information packet well in advance of the mid-April deadline. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Donna Klinger at (717) 232-8649, ext. 232, or via email at email@example.com.
AICUP currently administers the following scholarship programs that are open only to students at AICUP member colleges and universities:
- UPS – Every AICUP member institution is eligible for a $2,425 UPS scholarship. Eligibility requirements are left to the discretion of your institution.
- The Commonwealth Good Citizen Scholarship – Every AICUP institution is eligible. This scholarship is reserved for students who have shown an extraordinary commitment to community service, and who have demonstrated creativity in shaping their volunteer activities.
- The McLean Scholarship for Nursing and Physician Assistant Majors – Every AICUP institution that offers a nursing or physician assistant program is eligible.
- The Michael Baker Scholarship for Diversity in Engineering – All AICUP institutions offering engineering programs are eligible. The award is given to a student in his or her junior year who is a woman or minority student majoring in civil, environmental, or architectural engineering. This scholarship is renewed in the recipient’s senior year. The recipient will be offered an internship opportunity.